Here is my fourth installment of easy ways to earn freebies online with reward programs (see previous posts on Recyclebank, Pampers/Huggies and e-poll). These and more are listed on my website on the Reward Programs and Save and Earn pages.
Today’s featured reward program: SavingStar
This is a favorite of mine because it’s so easy to earn gift cards. This is an e-coupon service that is paperless. Here’s how to get started:
- Create an account at SavingStar (if you have a Facebook account, it’s really quick to join.)
- Enter your store loyalty card numbers into your account (grocery stores, CVS, Rite Aid, etc.)
- Click “I want this” for each coupon if you may buy the product (you’re not committed to anything)
- That’s it!
Here’s how it works:
- Shop as usual
- If you purchase an item for a coupon you have “clipped”, you’ll get an email saying the amount of the coupon was added to your account.
- Every time you have made it to $5 worth of e-coupons, you may cash out for a gift card to Amazon, PayPal or a charity.
- You will receive emails when new coupons have been added to the site- “clip” what you want.
It really is that easy! Here’s a example: Right now they are offering a $5 coupon when you buy $20 in Unilever products, purchased over 1 or many trips. Unilever makes TONS of products so I had one trip to CVS where I bought hair products and my total BEFORE paper coupons (yes, you can “double dip” with paper coupons and these e-coupons) was $20 so I earned a $5 gift card (and I only spend $2…but you know I like CVS deals)!
It’s free to sign up. Check it out at www.SavingStar.com.