Some of you know I just gave birth to my second baby. Since I’ll be a little tied up for the next week or so, I thought I would take this opportunity to re-post a few great ways to earn freebies that you may have missed over the past 2 years and introduce you to a couple guest bloggers.
Here’s my first re-post—- How to Earn Freebies Just By Searching Online!
Today’s featured reward programs: Swagbucks and Bing
How does it work?
- Register for an account:
- Simply use Swagbucks.com or Bing.com as your search engine (make one your home page for easy access)
- Earn points for searches, etc.
- Redeem your points for gift cards or other prizes.
Here is how you earn points:
- Searches….about two times a day you will win big points for your searches and will see a message like this:
- Answer the question on a daily polls for 1 point
- Enter special codes announced on Swagbucks’ Facebook page, Twitter posts or Blog each day.
- Do your online shopping through Swagbucks (I still prefer Ebates for this)
- Watch videos/commercials for 2 points each
- View special offers….you get 2 points just for looking!
Redeem your points for various gift cards or prizes. My favorite is the Amazon gift card for 450 points. I earn about one per month with just searches, a few daily polls and entering some special codes (email me and I’ll tell you how to find the special codes!).
- Searches….every 2 searches earns 1 point
- Earn 1 point every day for a special daily search (click the down arrow next to your name on any Bing search page to see the the daily search)
- Explore Bing by clicking the “Explore” button on the top of any Bing search page to learn about all the things Bing offers. Earn dozens of points this way.
Redeem your points for gift cards.
For both of these programs, there are search bars you can add to your Internet browser to make earning points even more convenient!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for one (or both) and earn free gift cards just by using your computer!