I stopped by my local Price Chopper to pick up a few sale items and found some really great deals. Here is what I bought:
All for a grand total of $18! Here are a few tips on how I got this deal:
- Used the Price Chopper double coupons to double two $1 coupons
- Used Price Chopper $1 off Mott’s coupon from the coupon book at the pharmacy PLUS a $1 Mott’s manufacturer coupon...makes them .19 cents each.
- Used the .75 cents off (doubled to $1.50) Goldfish bread coupon in the paper recently (9/9). Made it .94 cents.
- Used four .75 cents off (doubled to $1.50) Silver Floss sauerkraut coupons….makes them .19 cents each (Thanks, A Super Savvy Saver!).
- Used the Price Chopper Facebook coupons for .80 cent cream cheese and paper towels.
- Found tons of Cover Girl, L’Oreal and Revlon make-up on clearance for 75% off! (In the make-up isle at the Glenmont store…perhaps in other stores?) Used coupons for every item and got them all for free! (except 1 since my coupon had expired and I didn’t realize it!) Look in last Sunday’s paper (9/16) for a $5 off two Cover Girl lip products coupon. Here are a few printable couponsyou can use:
- Used a $5 off $25 purchase from Save-A-Lot. Also available 9/22 only, $5 off a $25 purchase Dollar General coupon. (Always give these coupons first.)
- Used a *NEW* Printable coupon for Price Chopper: $2 off a $10 Health & Beauty purchase
Even better, I found a beer display with rebates in the Latham Price Chopper for a $5 back when you buy sausage and sauerkraut (no beer purchase required) so will submit for that. (I’ll give you tips on rebates in an upcoming post!).
Here are a few more coupons so you can pick up great deals at Price Chopper this week, too!: