There is a blogger, Crystal Paine of Money Saving Mom, who I have followed for several years. I, like her, started my blog after I had my first child and was spending a lot time finding deals to save money- and I wanted to share those finds with others.
I’ve come to admire her for more than just her money saving techniques. Crystal (who now has hundreds of thousands of followers) is a full-time blogger, a wife, a national speaker, an author (I gave away her book last year) and mom- AND she homeschools her three children! What?? I never could figure out how she did it but this week she revealed her secret- she rises before her family and uses her morning to set up her whole day for success.
The 3 things that gets her:
She gets more done.
She has more energy.
She has more breathing room in her life.
Sounds great to me!
And tomorrow, she is releasing an online course, workbook and 14-day project to teach others how to do it called Make Over Your Mornings.
An online course to learn that? It sounds a little daunting but I got a sneak peek.
It’s quick (just a 3-5 minute video to watch each day for 14 days) and comes with a workbook and project assignments. Not that I want homework but I want to know how she does it! And she promises it will change your life.
So I share this with you for 3 reasons:
- I think Crystal is really on to something here and I think others (especially those of us with young kids and busy lives) can really benefit from her tips.
- She’s putting it on super sale tomorrow (starting at $5 for the whole course!) before it goes to $17 on Wednesday (and we all love a good sale!).
Here are Tuesday’s Crazy-Can’t-Miss-Low-Low-Low Launch Sale Prices:
• 12 am to 7 am ET: Just $5!!!
• 7 am to 12 pm ET: Just $7!
• 12 pm to 5 pm ET: Only $10!
• 5 pm to 12 am ET: Only $13!
3. Crystal is very passionate about helping the less fortunate. 25% of all sales on Tuesday go to South Africa to help fund two much-needed projects (a two-classroom facility and two Enviro-Loo toilets at the Reagoboka Centre in South Africa).
If you’re interested in learning more about the course, click HERE. Crystal is offering a money-back guarantee so you can’t go wrong.
Want to try it together? I’m starting it today.
(Disclosure: This post contain affiliate links. Click here to read my disclosure policy.)